A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 1 user / day
- 7 users / week
- 37 users / month
- 253 users / 6 months
- 14 subscribers
- 1.96K Posts
- 8.76K Comments
Hi sexy_peach who is not sexy. I’m just here to say you are a sick man who thinks he is a girl.
You absolutely disgust the Lemmy admins.
After you are done crying after your bottom surgery heals please go use a different forum.
Remember, you can’t actually become a women. You can only cut your dick off. And then you are just a sick man. Without a dick.
Reported you. As well as your “dick” pic.