- 1. Protonmail Behaves like a CIA/NSA “Honeypot”
- 2. Protonmail Does Not Provide “End to End Encryption”
- 3. Protonmail’s Was Created Under CIA/NSA Oversight
- 4. Protonmail is Part Owned by CRV and the Swiss Government
- 5. CRV, In-Q-Tel & the CIA
- 6. Protonmail Follows CIA Email format & Metadata Requirements
- 7. Swiss MLAT Law Could Give the NSA Full Access
- 8. Protonmail Uses Radware for DNS/DDOS Protection
- 9. Protonmail Developers Do Not Use Protonmail
- 10. Protonmail engages in illegal cyberwarfare
- 11. Protonmail has a history of Dishonesty.
Finally got around to installing Protonmail Bridge and setting it up to work with Geary on Ubuntu...
Took me a little while to figure out that the bridge uses a custom password.. (the setup instructions didn't mention that)