A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 33 users / day
- 50 users / week
- 94 users / month
- 265 users / 6 months
- 14 subscribers
- 2.01K Posts
- 9.08K Comments
I know it is off topic a bit, but it sounds funny in my mind that organisation that fights for inclusion has it’s own apps.
(I didn’t read the article yet, just found combination of these two words funny; on fifth thought it’s not that much funny, only on first one was, but I guess that’s normal even for purposful joke)