A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 33 users / day
- 50 users / week
- 94 users / month
- 265 users / 6 months
- 14 subscribers
- 2.01K Posts
- 9.08K Comments
It seems pretty interesting but as always the biggest problem is gonna be the user base. But since it looks much more like Discord than Element does, I guess it’s gonna be a bit more easy to get your friends to join. So yeah I also think it’s worth a try.
Edit: I thought this was open-source. Therefore I would not try it until they open their sources (if only they want to do so).
The problem is always that, no matter what it is, evento if it’s better. If people are usted to somethung, they won’t change it and I bate that :/
That’s not really true. Discord beat Skype, I think that proves a lot.