A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 30 users / day
- 90 users / week
- 132 users / month
- 302 users / 6 months
- 14 subscribers
- 2.02K Posts
- 9.14K Comments
Just wait for it! 🙏
Open source is at the foundation for privacy, so I’d suggest posting again once they publish their code. For now I don’t think it’s relevant here.
I have a sneaking suspicion that OP might be a shill.
I’m mostly just annoyed they seem to be riding on the name of an actually privacy-suitable piece of software that does the same stuff, just not nearly to the same extent as Discord does.
yet they claim to know nothing of mumble.info…