A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 19 users / day
- 115 users / week
- 167 users / month
- 331 users / 6 months
- 14 subscribers
- 2.02K Posts
- 9.19K Comments
You either use TOR (only way to browse without an unique fingerprint) or have a hardened Firefox without using most sites that could potentially track you.
Browserleaks is not extensive but it gives you a good idea of how to reduce that fingerprint https://browserleaks.com . Another option is to use https://github.com/arkenfox/user.js but be sure to read their wiki