A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 1 user / day
- 9 users / week
- 37 users / month
- 252 users / 6 months
- 14 subscribers
- 1.96K Posts
- 8.76K Comments
Still using and still hoping someone forks it and maintains it/improves it
Great, I just remembered that Firefox was no longer working with those privacy protections.
Back to the drawing board for me…
What do you mean? The add-ons have never been developed by Mozilla, and uMatrix have always broken some websites. The add-ons still work perfectly on Firefox, it’s just that the dev gave uMatrix up because it was too much work to maintain and that uBlock Origin has pretty much all of the functionality of uMatrix.