Friends don’t let friends use proprietary software.
Omega mart is a “gag item” store in las vegas, all of the products there are like this
Lemmy is way better than Mastodon for content discovery, which is one of the biggest reasons I wish that lemmy supported “self-posts”, i.e. posting to your own timeline.
being able to cross-post “mastodon-like content” directly on lemmy would really help content discovery, make attributions simpler, and make lemmy the undisputed champion of the fediverse!
The US is really trading for one of their spies https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Whelan_(security_director)
This study showed Toxoplasma-infected and Toxoplasma-free participants of our cross-sectional study differed in three of four factors of PI34, scoring higher in Tribalism and lower in Cultural liberalism and Anti-Authoritarianism. We found sex differences in political beliefs associated with Toxoplasma infection. Infected women scored higher in tribalism and lower in cultural liberalism, compared with the Toxoplasma-free control group, while infected men scored higher in economic equity.
I went to UCSB for five years and learned almost everything on Khanacademy.org =\
The lawsuit filed Sunday in federal court in Texas, where Musk’s electric car firm is headquartered after moving from Palo Alto late last year, alleges the terminations violated federal WARN Act requirements that workers receive 60 days’ written notice before being let go in a mass layoff. Also, because the workers allegedly received no such notice, they are also owed 60 days’ pay by Tesla, the suit claimed.
Here are some of the things that you can do with Huginn:
- Track the weather and get an email when it’s going to rain (or snow) tomorrow (“Don’t forget your umbrella!”)
- List terms that you care about and receive email when their occurrence on Twitter changes. (For example, want to know when something interesting has happened in the world of Machine Learning? Huginn will watch the term “machine learning” on Twitter and tell you when there is a spike in discussion.)
- Watch for air travel or shopping deals
- Follow your project names on Twitter and get updates when people mention them
- Scrape websites and receive email when they change
- Connect to Adioso, HipChat, Growl, FTP, IMAP, Jabber, JIRA, MQTT, nextbus, Pushbullet, Pushover, RSS, Bash, Slack, StubHub, translation APIs, Twilio, Twitter, and Weibo, to name a few.
- Send digest email with things that you care about at specific times during the day
- Track counts of high frequency events and send an SMS within moments when they spike, such as the term “san francisco emergency”
- Send and receive WebHooks
- Track your location over time
- Create Amazon Mechanical Turk workflows as the inputs, or outputs, of agents (the Amazon Turk Agent is called the “HumanTaskAgent”). For example: “Once a day, ask 5 people for a funny cat photo; send the results to 5 more people to be rated; send the top-rated photo to 5 people for a funny caption; send to 5 final people to rate for funniest caption; finally, post the best captioned photo on my blog.”
that’s what I was originally thinking, but the solutions arn’t really compatible with each-other. themers would import themes, but when we add the setting, you’d end up with two themes loaded, and there could be issues until themers remove the import =/
It would be less headache for everyone to decide on a comprehensive solution from the beginning =/